- Review the Session Dates to find the right fit for your summer.
- Read our Terms and Conditions
- Open the application form and sign-in to your Camp Shalom CampBrain account
- Select Child/Children for registration.
- Select your preferred session.
- Fill out the requested sections of the application form.
- Review and submit your application.
Priority Registration Details
Campers who have previously attended Camp Shalom will have a window of priority registration to return to the same session that they attended in the summer prior. For the purposes of priority registration, First Session and Full Summer Session will be considered equal, as will the Second Session and Sneak Preview sessions. Following this initial registration period, applications from returning campers hoping to switch sessions from previous summers will be processed.
If there is no space in your desired session at the time of processing your application, you will be automatically added to our waiting list and we will keep you updated as to your status. Campers who are added to the waiting list will also have their deposits refunded in full (this will not compromise the camper’s spot on the waiting list). Please note that the priority registration window includes new campers who are siblings of children who have previously attended Camp Shalom.
- Monday, October 22 – Application form available for new & returning campers; Campers returning to same session as Summer 2018 will be processed on first-come, first served basis; Applications for returning campers looking to switch sessions and new campers can be submitted and will be kept in queue.
- Monday, October 29 – Applications for returning campers looking to switch sessions will be processed in the order in which they were submitted; Applications for new campers will continue to be held in queue.
- Wednesday, October 31st – Applications for new campers (any session) will be processed in the order in which they were submitted.
Paying for Camp
Final payment is due Monday, June 3rd, 2019. Camp Shalom is happy to set up a flexible payment plan for the months leading up to this deadline to aid in the affordability of camp for your family. Campers who register for camp after the June 3 payment deadline must have their fees paid in full within 30 days of the registration date or the day before the beginning of the session (whichever comes first). Camper fees may be paid by cash, cheque, Visa or Mastercard.