We are looking for fun & mature individuals who are passionate about summer camp to join our staff team!
Camp Shalom counsellors will have shared cabin responsibilities along with one or two co-staff, as well as the opportunity to show off their talents in one of our many chugim (specialty activities). We are currently accepting applications from candidates completing Grade 12 or older for all age groups and the following specialty areas:
- ARTS (A&C, painting, drawing, dance, drama, music, singing)
- ATHLETICS (fitness, yoga, basketball, soccer, football, tennis, baseball, gymnastics, martial arts)
- EXPLORATIONS (high ropes, gardening, radio, photography, video, hiking, nature, newspaper)
- WATERFRONT (lifeguards, swim instruction, sailing, canoeing, kayaking, waterski, boat driving)
- NEW SKILLS — Do you have experience/skills for an activity not listed above? We want to hear from you, too! Camp Shalom is always looking to offer innovative & engaging programs for our campers
You will be instructed to create a log-in for submitting your application. This will allow you to save your progress along the way. Following your application submission, the camp office will be in touch with you to set up an interview.
To read our New Staff FAQ, click this link